- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 3 month contract: $410 + super p/d.
What Will You Do?
The role in a nutshell:
- Extract data using SQL from relational data-warehouses
- Assist in the maintenance of customer and master data
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports using Tableau and Google sheets
- Derive data-driven insights and customer behaviour analysis
- Explain and comment on performance variances using data
- Analyse and manage business requests to provide data, analytics, insights, reporting & dashboards with high data quality to drive sales/business growth
- Advanced SQL (comfortable writing complex queries that combine data from various tables, e.g. CTEs, temporary tables)
- Experience analysing and combining large complex datasets
- Experience in data visualisation - Tableau or similar
- Ability to present complex data and insights concisely to various stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills
- Advanced experience with relational databases and hive/hadoop processing engines such as Beeline, Spark and/or Redshift.
- Experience with statistical tools R / Python
- Experience applying advanced statistical or machine learning techniques (e.g. regression, clustering)
- Experience in experimentation (e.g. AB testing)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience working in a SAAS company environment
- Attention to detail - produces results with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time, prioritise and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Passionate about learning and progressing your skills
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where no two days are the same