- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Focus on National sales growth – workflow / process optimisation and insights
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $550 + super p/d. Potential for permanent
This global SAAS business have been growing their brand around the world, and have been recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies of the past few years. Providing a highly efficient SAAS solution (the best in their industry), they have a fantastic global team who all contribute to an excellent working environment in top of the range offices, and have huge plans over the next 12 months.
What Will You Do?
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations and working cross-functionally with analytics, processes, workflows, sales technology, compensation and change management teams - this 12-month contract will see you shape and steer the sales strategy behind how their core products and new innovations are delivered and adopted by their Australian customer-base.
The role in a nutshell:
- Provide data, analytics, reports and insights to help drive sales growth for internal and external teams
- Simplify and define data for easier distribution and pipeline follow-up
- Create and optimize sales workflows for greater productivity
- Record activity around account allocation and KPIs
- Support sales leaders on pipeline management and forecasting, as well as lead-to-sale analysis and segment trends to inform strategy
- Help to drive adoption of new tools (e.g. Salesforce) and assist with change management
- ESSENTIAL: Strong relevant experience within Sales Operations
- ESSENTIAL: Tableau (or similar), SQL, and Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills to derive actionable insights
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile manner across multiple functions and geographies
- Ability to break down technical information to non-technical people
- Experience working in a global tech/software organization would be a bonus
- Daily rate equivalent of $120k + super
- Opportunities to grow into new focus areas (e.g. project management, change management, strategic initiatives)
- Wellness programs – free gym, massages, personal training
- Social events – camping, BBQs, dragon boat racing, and games nights