Business Advisory Assistant Manager - Mid Tier firmOur client is a multi-national mid-tier firm. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join their Business Services team. This role would suit an experienced Senior looking for that next step or an Assistant Manager looking for a diverse, interesting role with a firm that can provide long-term career growth opportunities.
In this role you will provide business advisory and accounting advice to a large diverse portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of own client base in this hands on, client facing role
- Producing and reviewing compliance documents, annual financial statements for business and investment clients
- Preparing tax returns and reconciliations for companies, partnerships, trusts and a range of individuals
- Ensuring you and your team achieve budgeted KPIs
- Providing training and support to junior team members and delegating and reviewing their work
You will have demonstrated leadership abilities, strong technical knowledge and experience managing a large, diverse client base. You will possess the following traits and qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an accounting/tax role within a medium or mid-tier public practice firm
- CA/CPA qualification
- Outstanding client service focus
- Strong tax technical knowledge
- Previous team management and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Monthly training
- Exposure to clients from varied industries and across all entities
- A great culture and working environment
- Career progression
- Health and well-being program including subsidised gym memberships, stand up desks and weekly in-house Pilates!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia.