Business Development Manager - Flooring
Our client has a strong presence in the Australian flooring market win a range of laminate flooring products and services, they are a well-respected and highly reputable supply, who are currently expanding their presence across Australia.
This position is responsible for the sales of commercial flooring products in the Brisbane Metro and Gold Coast. Backed by a strong and experienced team and working closely with the National Sales Manager, you will be accountable for tendering, sourcing and creating new business opportunities across Architects, Designers, Commercial Contractors, Builders as well as key end users.
Key to this role is enthusiasm, initiative and above all else - sales ability. Essentially your mandate is to maximise the market share and grow the annual revenue base. Please note this is a field based position.
- An external sales background in the flooring, rugs, carpets or tiles industry (min 3 years)
- A polished presenter - articulate and well presented
- Experience selling through to flooring contractors, builders or designers
- An ability to identify new opportunities and build relationships across the commercial sector
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include:
- $80-$90k Base (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Performance related bonus
- Tools of trade including a mobile phone, laptop and fully maintained company vehicle
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT or send your resume direct to James Bowesman firstname.lastname@example.org