Building Supervisor - Insurance BuildingBUILDING SUPERVISOR - INSURANCE BUILDING
A growing Queensland based insurance repair builder has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Site Supervisor to join their multi-skilled team in Brisbane.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company repairs damaged homes for customers of Australia's premier insurers.
They have a friendly, fast paced and dynamic team culture, with corporate offices in Brisbane CBD.
- Vibrant team culture
- Reputable QLD based insurance repair builder
- Competitive salary + company car
ABOUT THE ROLE
Supervising the repairs for damaged insured properties in Brisbane.
Salary based on experience & fully maintained company vehicle provided.
Please note that annual leave is encouraged to be used during off-peak season April - September.
- Must have Site Supervising certificate
- Supervising experience in a similar role within insurance repair building
- Excellent knowledge of the insurance repairs industry including BAU projects
- High standard of administration skills
- Trade background
- Ability to meet KPIs and deadlines
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Self motivated and reliable individual, committed to delivering a high standard of work consistently
- Well presented
- Excellent customer service and positive attitude
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com.