- Salary $90K - $105K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Join this growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair with 50% Growth in NSW the last 2 years!
- Thrive in a culture with values of giving back, well-being, team & progression!
- Be highly effective with great systems, training & support!
- Use your Building & Estimation skills to get people & businesses back on their feet.
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Sydney Team as an Estimator working on varied size Insurance Building Repairs across commercial, residential & strata.
- Assessing insurance building repair works on site including commercial, residential & strata
- Develop detailed scopes of work across multiple projects
- Coordinating site meets with trades produce accurate pricing
- Collating pricing & submitting competitive estimates & tenders to win projects
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with Insurers representatives
- Strong experience estimating building works including various trades
- Insurance experience highly regarded, however commercial & residential experience considered
- Trade background ie carpentry, building, electrical etc preferred as is Cert4 in Building & Construction
- Great communication and client service skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com.