- Salary $90K-$105K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Join this growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Rapidly growing, doubling turnover in NSW over the last 2 years!
- Strong focus on giving back, well-being, team & progression!
- Exceptional systems, training & support!
- Use your Building Supervisor skills to get people & businesses back on their feet.
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Northern NSW Team based in Tamworth team as a Building Repairs Estimator & Supervisor, managing small to major loss claims ($200K+).
- Assessing, estimating & supervising insurance building repair works including residential & strata
- Develop schedules to ensure completion within Insurers policies
- Liaising with property owners to communicate works, variations, progress
- Engaging & managing trades including QA, safety, schedules & costs
- Communicating, updating and submission of documentation with Insurers
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- Strong experience estimating building works including various trades
- Residential building, insurance, commercial experience considered
- Trade background ie carpentry, building, electrical etc preferred as is Cert4 in Building & Construction
- Great communication and client service skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.