Building Consultant - Insurance RepairsBUILDING CONSULTANT
A small, long-standing family run insurance repair builder based a few km North of Melbourne CBD has an opportunity for a motivated Building Consultant to join their friendly team.
You will be attending to damaged insured properties across Melbourne, Assessing damage, producing scope of works, estimating repairs, and report writing.
KPIs are roughly 20 assessments per week and the role will be a mixture of on the road and office based.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With their office based North of Melbourne CBD, this company currently operates successfully across Melbourne, specialising in insurance repair building and dealing predominantly with claims under Suncorp.
- Must have insurance repair building exposure
- Estimating/Assessing and/or Building Consultant experience within insurance repairs
- Trade background (carpentry) preferred
- Strong report writing skills
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- Reliable and honest
- Professionally presented with excellent work ethic
Please send your applications by clicking APPLY NOW or sending your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .