- Ample room for career growth
- Vibrant and friendly team
- Work with an ANZ industry leader in insurance repairs
Established globally as an industry leader in claims management and insurance repairs, we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Building Consultant to join our large Melbourne team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Building Consultant is responsible for inspecting and reporting on building related matters, undertaking and/or co-ordinating forensic investigations, providing detailed scope of works and cost estimates, obtaining and reviewing tenders, and managing various projects.
Salary based on experience).
Start date flexible - immediate start available for the right person.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Assessing, Estimating, Building Consultancy experience within insurance repairs and/or strata remedial
- A thorough knowledge of the National Construction Code and relevant Australian Standards
- Strong report writing skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written communication
- Well presented and customer focused
- Licensed Builder or building qualification
- Thorough knowledge of the building industry
- Trade background (carpentry) highly advantageous
- A strong trade base in the area advantageous
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- An all round team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .