- Salary $90K-$100K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Be part of a growing national leader in Insurance Building!
- Manage or Estimate across Commercial, strata & residential building work!
- Join a business with good values & ethics, who genuinely care about their people!
- Secure a long-term, stable role!
- Estimator & Supervisor roles available, Apply NOW!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in large, highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Rockhampton team as either a Building Repairs Supervisor or Estimator, managing or estimating & assessing residential & commercial insurance repairs.
- Assessing insurance building repair works on site including Residential, Commercial & Strata
- Develop and submit advice and reports to Insurers on origination & extent of damage
- Collating pricing & submitting competitive estimates & tenders to win works
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with Insurers representatives
- Manage a portfolio of projects across BAU residential, Strata & Commercial
- Develop schedules to ensure completion within Insurers policies
- Engaging & managing trades including QA, safety, schedules & costs
- Communicating, updating & submitting documentation with Insurers
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- Experience supervising or estimating building and/or insurance works, residential or commercial
- Supervisors require QBCC Supervisor license or completed Cert 4 Building minimum
- Experience working across multiple projects with strong organisation skills
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512