- Salary up to $130K (neg dep on experience) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle +Bonus!
- Feel secure with a longterm business focus on Regional centre growth nationally!
- Build & lead the Rockhampton branch, across resi, strata & commercial works!
- Thrive in a culture focused on team, people, safety & client service delivery!
- Diverse mix of work across Strata, Residential & Commercial projects!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in complex projects, across Commercial & Residential property, they work on behalf of the biggest insurers. With a growing team of 180+ staff, their success has been built from a culture of transparency, support, team & empowering their people to do their best work.
A rare opportunity is now available to lead their Rockhampton operation as Branch Manager.
- Working with & reporting to a highly collaborative General Works Construction Manager & State Manager
- Resource planning to ensure consistent service & workload across the year and to achieve targeted financial outcomes
- Recruit, lead & support a team of Supervisors & Estimators
- Ensuring QA across the operation incl Assessment, Reporting, Tendering & repair delivery
- Client relationship management with Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Trades & Suppliers
- Guide your team to deliver on a diverse mix of work across Strata, Residential & Commercial projects!
- Cost and profit management with support from the Construction Manager
- Ensure espoused values are lived within the team
- Previous experience in the insurance building industry or the general building or construction industry
- Previous experience leading or supervising people, or the ability to step into management
- QBCC Supervisors licence minimum
- Strong organisation, planning & structure
- Great customer service & communication skills
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com or call 0409327512.