BOQ Estimator - Home Builder - Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Denovo are currently representing a renowned home builder based in East Melbourne suburbs. The company has been growing rapidly over the last few years and as a result are looking to add an experienced BOQ estimator to their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to become part of a thriving business where training and culture are a key focus for all employees.
Our client has received numerous HIA awards for their excellent House & Land packages and are a major player in the Residential construction industry.
You will be reporting directly to the estimating team leader and will be focusing on volume and medium density builds but predominately the bulk of work will be on Single and Double storey homes.
The salary offered will be between 80-100K depending on experience
Benefits of the role
- Established pipeline of project works
- Amazing remuneration package
- Great company culture and back office support
Duties of the role
- Creating full base BOQ's
- Ongoing maintenance and improvements to existing BOQ's.
- Create ordering recipes, mini-bills and various other items to assist the estimating team.
- Cost analysis on new and existing designs.
- Liaising with construction team on BOQ changes and improvements.
Successful candidates will have
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Databuild software experience is essential
- Experience in producing high quality and accurate BOQs
- 3 years or more in a BOQ estimating role
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.