Joining a young, friendly and social team you will be working on a diverse mix of clients from various industries with all their bookkeeping needs. This role will predominately be based in the office but will require regular on-site visits and meetings.
Your role will include;
- Manage the complex payrolls of clients across a variety of industries and sizes
- End to end payroll for a variety of clients
- Setting up new employees
- High volume; various frequencies; Multi companies
- Manage all leave accruals, expenses, claims etc
- Attending client meetings where required
- Ad hoc & administration support when required
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience with XERO, MYOB and Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Practice working as a bookkeeper
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
What's on Offer
- Supportive Partners, managers and a great team environment
- Monthly staff training
- On-site car park and public transport at front door!
- Full kitchen facilities and breakout areas
- Fun and social working environment
- Charity days, social events and quarterly staff functions
- Study Support – financial and study leave days!!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please email your resume direct to email@example.com