About the Business:
Exclusive to Denovo, our client is an award-winning international travel and logistics company, on the hunt for new business development professionals. Mainly dealing in supply chain management, this company has an incredible reputation in the industry and focuses on enabling commerce around the globe.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Area Sales Manager, the Business Development Managers role will be to focus on new business acquisition, whilst managing and developing a range of existing accounts. This a on the road role and will be sales objectives and KPI's focused.
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients in your territory and proactively identify additional opportunities for increased business
- Analyse business processes, develop process improvements, and promote best practices.
- Presents proposals to client; sells value of solution, obtains client's commitment and agreement to proceed with a project
- Developing new business accounts
- Fulfil KPIs in relation to sales calls and revenue generation
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with at least 1 years' experience in the transport and logistics industry in a similar role. You will need to be autonomous, organised and have a natural ability to build and maintain relationships.
- 1+ years' experience in sales, in the transport and logistics industry
- The Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve KPIs
- A customer-oriented self-starter who is results-driven
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or similar
What's on Offer:
This company has a high performing and enjoyable working culture where you are treated with respect and pushed to reach your potential. You will be treated to the following:
- Competitive base salary, car allowance, super and bonus
- Opportunities for career progression in a international company
- Consistent training and development
- Tuition reimbursement, health and wellness programs
The successful candidate can look forward to a very
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted