This international organisation specialises in manufacturing and designing fleet management technology, having established a great reputation in the market, they are looking for a business development manager to join their team.
You can expect to be in the office 2 days per week with the remainder being spent out on the road visiting existing clients and generating new business. You will be maintaining relationships and offer ongoing service to your clients as well as creating tailored solutions for their business.
- Generate new business and call prospective new clients to organise sales meetings.
- Deliver training to your clients around the product and service on offer.
- Manage your existing client portfolio and any queries ongoing.
- Meet sales targets and set KPI's as agreed.
- Report directly into the Operations Manager.
You will be:
- An experienced sales person with your most recent role being a Business Development role.
- No previous technological knowledge required.
- Great written and verbal communication skills are imperative.
- Have an excellent understanding of a sales cycle.
- Great relationship management skills.
This role is available for an immediate start and offers commission on top of your base. Please call Kate on 03 8691 3462 for a confidential discussion.