- Progress your sales career with a progressive education company
- Competitive base salary + super + Commissions
- Flexible Working Hours
Do you have a passion for Education and Sales? Your role is to promote and sell our client's Education services to customers Melbourne-wide and build relationships by attending industry trade events.
My client is a well-known RTO specialising in flexible and affordable learning and upskilling.
They are based in East Melbourne and are rapidly expanding and are searching for a hunter-type sales person to drive their sales into a market leading position. They take the time to understand you, your level of experience and match you with the best course to accelerate your careers.
The main role of this BDM is to identify sales opportunities and follow through with drive and determination. The role will be dealing with busy people so strong communication and rapport building skills are a must. You will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Cold-calling and marketing to generate product interest,
- Developing new relationships with customers Australia-wide,
- Exceeding sales budgets,
- Optimising networking opportunities by attending industry trade events,
- Understand and advise new leads on the best solution for their needs
- Identifying new business opportunities,
- Working autonomously to build upon a well-known brand, as if it were your own,
- Previous experience with sales CRM - Preferably Salesforce
- A highly motivated, organised and KPI-driven hunter, who thrives on sales.
- A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- The natural ability to build relationships.
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + Comms
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.