Exclusive to Denovo, our client is a long-standing award-winning creative agency providing design, content and publishing solutions to both print and digital platforms. Working with a variety of companies from Adidas to Fiji Tourism to Comics Lounge, they have a diverse and exciting portfolio to be built upon.
About the Role:
Working within a small and collaborative team, you will be the driving force in providing new business through research and business development to a multitude of different industry clients.
Main duties of the role will include
- targeted cold sales leads to ensure approaching and converting new business opportunities in Australia
- Ensure that the CRM is regularly updated with lead generation and sales conversion
- Create targeted and strategic approaches to new prospects with strong sales strategy and narrative
- Develop credentials and strategic POV presentation
- Pricing and project/ retainer negotiation
- Manage initial relationship with secured clients until successful handover to account management team
We are looking for a hungry business development manager with experience in a creative agency.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 years experience in creative agency (content focused) with successes in securing new clients from sectors such as travel and retail
- Experienced in strategic prospecting, qualification of potential new business opportunities; and able to handle RFI and tenders.
- Successful sales conversion track record in Australia a must.
- Hands-on attitude and experience working in a small team
What’s on Offer:
This role will offer a generous salary package with an incredible tiered commission system.
Other benefits include
- Great relaxed work culture
- Travel incentives and benefits through partners.
- Free tickets to partners events/shows/openings
- Uncapped commission system
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au