My client is one of Australia’s largest Waste Management organisations, catering to clients in all verticals. They provide a solution-based service to small to large business across the Industrial, Healthcare, Catering, Commercial, Retail, Government and Education sectors.
Over the years they have developed a fantastic culture of professionals who support one another, lead by example, openly discuss ideas and strive for their individual and collective goals.
As a Business Development Manager you will be focusing on expanding the existing client based throughout all sectors. You will be focusing on clients within Melbourne and surrounding suburbs, making contact through hot and cold leads, and conducting meetings with new and existing clients to provide a solution-based service.
This position requires someone with a strong service sales background who can develop and grow their client base.
- - 5+ Years Sales Experience
- - Previous experience within a Sales or Business development position
- - Experience within the Industrial, Waste or Transport space
- - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- - Sales history of high achievements
- - A driven and hungry attitude towards sales
- - Background network within specific industries
$120,000+ Super + Commissions + $16,000 Car Allowance
Please send your resume to Joe at email@example.com. If you are shortlisted for the role you will be contacted within 24 hours.