Join this leading design solutions manufacturer and use your extensive Business Development and Sales experience to sell into builders and architects. Partner with customers, build new relationships and maintain existing relationships. Actively seek out new business within your allocated territory.
A well known and trusted brand within the manufacturing space, you will oversee elements of account management, liaise with customers and key stake-holders, and deliver solutions to ensure an improved customer experience.
- Disciplined maintenance of customer details and interactions through CRM
- Proactive networking with business partners and customers
- Consistently deliver on set KPI's
- Report on set KPI's
- Attend meetings with management as requested
- Assist with training of new staff as needed
- Support the internal sales team to resolve any customer issues
- Provide monthly sales reports
You will have:
- Hunter mentality with the ability to generate new business
- Proven experience in a similar role as a BDM, Sales Executive or Key Account Manager
- Extremely good organisational skills and relationship building skills
- Systems experience such as SysPro, V6, or SAP is desirable
- Current drivers licence
- Bachelor Degree in Business is desirable
- Articulate with strong written communication skills
This role requires some regional and interstate travel, around 9 overnight stays per year. On offer is a competative base + super + $12k car + fuel card + laptop, phone and ipad.
If this sounds like something you would like to know more about, please call Kate on 03 8691 3462 or apply today.