About the Business:
This innovative wellness platform allows organisations to increase retention and employee happiness by offering wellness and health solutions. They are a leading provider in this emerging market and offer services through a range of digital offerings and technologies, tailor making these solutions to the unique needs of their clients, driving real and measurable change.
About the Role:
Focusing on business to business sales into SME's, you will be researching and developing new business opportunities and following through to pitch and close the sale. You will be responsible for ensuring revenue growth using an existing database, championing the goal of inspiring people in the work place to live healthier lives.
Other responsibilities include
- Lead qualification and Cold calling
- Using the current CRM system to re activate potential clients
- Drawing up proposals and contract documentation
- Identifying new segments to target, positioning, and strategy
- Performing presentations and workshops with prospective clients
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for a B2B Sales Guru looking to progress their career into a BDM role. A hunter mentality with a drive to succeed is essential and in return, you will be receiving the training and mentoring you need to take your sales career to the next level.
- Previous sales business to business experience (ideally phone-based)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Hunter mentality
- High-energy, friendly personality with a proactive and resilient approach to sales
- Great rapport building and client management skills
- A keen interest in wellness and health
What's on Offer:
This company has a high performing and enjoyable working culture, where there is an amazing commission making opportunity and you are pushed to reach your potential. You will be treated to the following:
- A very competitive salary, and strong commission potential
- Training and development to turn you into a successful BDM
- Freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into development and innovation
- Service clients across multiple industries and extend your network
- Make a significant positive impact to people's lives
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + bonus.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted