A respected residential volume home builder are seeking an experienced AutoCAD Draftsperson to join their team based in Melbournes eastern suburbs and join their growing drafting team in a permanent position.
- Achieve production targets within set time frames
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy and quality is maintained at all times
- Contributing design ideas for standard range homes and facades.
- Producing presentation sketches for new designs.
- Making changes to standard drawings.
- Draw and document product masters, sales plans, options and details.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD is a must
- A desire to work within a close-knit and productive team.
- Effective communications skills.
- Previous experience working for a volume builder.
- Knowledge and experience with Building Construction, Standards, Rescode and Regulations.
- Proven drafting skills and experience.
- Market leading & highly competitive salary package on offer.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader within the residential construction sector.
- A supportive workplace culture and team environment.
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!