A respected residential volume home builder are seeking an experienced AutoCAD Draftsperson to join their team based in the Greater Western Sydney suburbs and join their growing drafting team in a permanent position.
- Achieve production targets within set time frames
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy and quality is maintained at all times
- Contributing design ideas for standard range homes and facades.
- Producing presentation sketches for new designs.
- Making changes to standard drawings.
- Draw and document product masters, sales plans, options and details.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD is a must
- A desire to work within a close-knit and productive team.
- Effective communications skills.
- Previous experience working for a volume builder.
- Knowledge and experience with Building Construction, Standards, Rescode and Regulations.
- Proven drafting skills and experience.
- Market leading & highly competitive salary package on offer.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader within the residential construction sector.
- A supportive workplace culture and team environment.
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!