- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Branding & Events support
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $305.63 + super p/d
This global SAAS business have been growing their brand around the world, and have been recognised as one of the fastest growing global tech companies of the past few years. Providing a highly efficient SAAS solution (the best in their industry), they have a fantastic global team who all contribute to an excellent working environment in top of the range offices, and have huge plans over the next 12 months.
What Will You Do?
Sitting within a highly collaborative and energetic Brand Experience Team, you will play a vital role in supporting both Brand and Events-related activity across a wide variety of projects. No two days will ever be the same!
The role in a nutshell:
- Managing event logistics and communications
- Supporting media schedules, campaign reporting, asset management, sourcing products and coordinating the branding of company merchandise
- Coordinate all internal training and events, including printed materials and catering
- Collaborate with external venues on contracts, event schedules, run-sheets and payments
- Update and monitor the events and training calendar
- Work closely with sales teams to provide accurate and useful info on event attendees
What Do You Need?
- ESSENTIAL: An all-round positive attitude!
- ESSENTIAL: At least 2 years’ marketing experience
- ESSENTIAL: Exceptional written and verbal communication
- PREFERRED: Experience in the software industry
- Ability to work in a dynamic and unpredictable environment
- Daily rate equivalent of $67,000 + super
- Guaranteed 12 month position
- Social events – camping, BBQs, dragon boat racing, and games nights
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply through the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Due to high volumes, only successful applicants will be contacted directly