Associate Interior Designer - Hotel Projects
Design-led Architecture firm specialising in Hospitality design (hotels predominately). High profile clients.
Reporting to the Company's Directors, the Associate Interior Designer will be 2IC to the Director of Interior Design and will be an integral member of the Management Team. The Associate Interior Designer will lead and collaborate with the Interior Design Team, coordinating high-end hotel projects from concept through to construction stages and liaising with clients, builders and consultants ensuring that quality of the desired outcome is observed.
The successful candidate will be a passionate Interior Designer/Interior Architect with 10+ years' experience in a 360º Interior Design role. Ideally, you will have proven experience managing interior design upgrades for hotels (from concept through to construction stages) as well as leading a team of designers throughout the processes of each project.
- Lead and mentor a team of design professionals
- Liaise with clients - managing all stages of the process from - concept design, design development, construction documentation, construction administration
- Resolve complex technical and construction issues
- Liaise with consultants, contractors etc. throughout project
- Attractive salary on offer - commensurate to level of fit against the aforementioned criteria
- Opportunity to work on high-end and high profile hospitality projects
- Senior role within organisation
- Accessible by public transport, Melbourne CBD location
A detailed job description is available upon request.
If you feel that your skills and experience would be suitable for this role, please submit your CV and Design Portfolio to email@example.com. Alternatively, for more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa Thomas on 03 9908 2082.