Associate - Banking & Finance
Highly competitive package available
An opportunity for expansion has arisen within a Tier 1, award-winning team based in the Melbourne CBD.
This leading Tier 1 global firm are accredited specialists across most areas including Corporate, M&A, Real Estate & Projects and Commercial Litigation and provide premium legal services to clients. They pride themselves on their innovative, diverse and progressive thinking and give their employees the chance to work alongside some of the largest corporate powerhouses and high profile clients. The opportunity for growth and career development sets this firm apart from others in the same market.
The firm's banking and finance practice has the reputation of being one of the largest and dynamic in the region, with broad ranging clientele both locally and internationally.
This award-winning practice are now seeking to employ a talented Associate due to a successful and busy year. Opportunities within this team do not arise often, along with the exposure to this quality of work and would suit someone with business spirit and ambition who is looking to take the next step in their career with a highly accredited and awarded global firm.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience within a banking and finance team and ideally at a top tier or leading practice
- Commitment to delivering high client service
- Ability to work independently but also to mentor other members of the team
- Ability to continue developing the client base alongside fostering relationships already built upon with existing clients and across different practice areas of the firm
- A strong desire for professional growth and achievement
In return the firm will be positioned to offer a highly competitive package, dependent on experience along with a unique career opportunity within a quality legal organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Rachel Kidd on 04 23 667 274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.