Located in Melbourne's CBD in brand new contemporary offices this Architecture and Interior Design practice is highly regarded and achieving ongoing success and growth. They are proud of their culture which is described as open, easy going and fun as well as their established Training & Development, mentoring and rewards programs.
An Associate position is currently available and will sit directly under the firm's Directors. This position will provide senior level support to the office as a whole, oversee projects and project teams and involve business development.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registration
- Previous experience at Associate level or Senior Architect level
- Ability to manage several projects and project teams at a time
- Experience working on multi residential and / or institutional projects preferred
- Solid industry contracts and willingness to perform a business development role
- Highly competitive salary on offer, commensurate with experience (up to $150K package)
- Associate level position within highly regarded architecture firm
- Open, easy going, collaborative work culture
- Training & development, mentoring program, rewards schedule and performance-based bonus's
Please apply using the link provided or call 03 9908 2082 for more information.