Our client is a multi-national Chartered Accounting firm based in beautiful modern offices in the inner-east. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join one of their Business Services teams.
This role would suit a Senior Accountant looking for that next step or an experiences Assistant Manager looking for a diverse, interesting role with a firm that can provide long-term career growth opportunities.
In this role you will provide business advisory and accounting advice to a large diverse portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of own client base in this hands on, client facing role
- Producing and reviewing compliance documents, annual financial statements for business and investment clients
- Preparing tax returns and reconciliations for companies, partnerships, trusts and a range of individuals
- Ensuring you and your team achieve budgeted KPIs
- Providing training and support to junior team members and delegating and reviewing their work
You will have demonstrated leadership abilities and a strong technical knowledge. You will possess the following traits and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an accounting/tax role within a medium size or mid-tier public practice firm
- CA/CPA qualification
- Outstanding client service focus
- Strong tax technical knowledge
- Previous team management and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Monthly training
- Health and well-being programs including subsidised gym memberships, stand up desks and weekly in-house Pilates!
- Exposure to clients from varied industries and across all entities
- A great culture and working environment
- Career progression
- Staff social and charity events
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)