Assessor Estimator - Insurance Repairs
A national insurance repair builders has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Building Assessor to join their multi-skilled team in Adelaide, in a working from home position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Reputable insurance repair building, repairing damaged homes for customers of Australia's premier insurers. They are changing the face of the industry, focusing on quality workmanship, and excellent customer service.
Friendly, fast paced and dynamic team environment.
- Work from home in an autonomous role
- Be rewarded for your hard work
- Fully maintained company vehicle provided
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assessing damaged to insured properties for insurance repair projects in Adelaide.
This is a working from home/on-the-road position, however there is a local office where you may be required to work from at times.
Interstate travel to WA will be required as part of this role when extra support is needed in this area.
KPIs are 6-8 assessments per day, on-sight within 72 hours of lodgement and reports completed within 48 hours of visit. Projects will be predominantly BAU <$10k.
Generous salary based on experience & fully maintained company vehicle provided.
Long term career progression opportunities to Team Leader.
- Assessing experience in a similar role within insurance repair building
- Excellent knowledge of the insurance repairs industry including BAU projects
- Trade background
- Ability to meet KPIs and deadlines
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Self motivated and reliable individual, committed to delivering a high standard of work consistently
- Excellent customer service and positive attitude
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com
*Please note only applicants with insurance repair building experience will be contacted.