Your new employer is a well respected civil contractor who will make you feel a part of the family from your first day on the team. They pulled through the COVID madness with more projects under their belt and are expected to get busier throughout 2021.
Your New Role
- You will be an experienced Asphalt Labourer whether that is jumping on and off the roller or neatening up the Asphalt as it is being laid.
- This is a permanent position giving you the opportunity to progress within a growing civil company.
- Location: North Melbourne or Western suburbs.
- Previous experience as an Asphalt Roller or machine operator would be a benefit but not mandatory, as long as you have got asphalt experience.
- You will receive a generous salary based on the highest EBA rates on offer (they have increased their rates by 4% even through COVID).
- You will be working on road infrastructure projects focussing on Asphalt.
To be successful you must be eager to learn and want to progress your career from a Labourer / Operator to operating the machines with a keen interest in the civil world.
If you're experienced Asphalt Labourer or Machine Operator looking for a new role then I have your next and last career move.
Please apply with, your application will be kept confidential and your details will not be passed onto a third party without your consent.