Administration AssistantOur client is one of Melbourne’s most highly regarded Mid-Sized Chartered Accounting firm that have been in operation for over 70 years, they pride themselves on delivering constant quality of service to their clients.
They have over 120 staff and have constant organic growth and have had an exciting opportunity become available to join their Administration team as a Client Services Administrator. The role on offer is full time, Monday to Friday and will ideally be 9am-5:30pm or 8:30am – 5pm.
- Liaising with clients
- Collating and filing documents
- Database management
- Management of files and ensuring all files are compliant
- Working closely with 1 Partner and assisting them with their day to day needs
- Liaising with the ATO where required
- Attractive salary with annual salary reviews
- On going training and professional development
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Additional leave days per year
- Staff social events and functions
- Prior experience in administration, ideally in an accounting firm or any other financial services firm would be highly regarded
- Experience with BGL CAS 360 would be preferred but not essential
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate, but also happy to work autonomously
- Positive attitude & organised
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions. Alternatively, you can email Tarryn Hogan at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.