My client is a specialist in Waste Management Product suppliers, catering to clients within Commercial, Government and Waste management industries.
They provide innovative Waste Products for daily usage and are thriving on a national scale. Over the years the business has been steadily growing, now they are the National Market Leaders in Waste Products, which is why they are looking to expand their team across Australia.
My client is currently looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager for the Sydney Metro area.
As the Areea Sales Manager you will be focusing on generating new business and expanding the existing client base. You will be focusing on clients across New South Wales predominately in the Sydney Metro and surrounding areas. This role is perfect for someone coming from a ‘service selling’ background with an out and out passion for sales. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced ‘Hunter’ coming from a Waste/Recycling or FMCG background.
- - 5+ Years Sales Experience in Waste or FMCG market
- - Experience dealing with large clients on a state level
- - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- - Sales history of high achievements
- - Knowledge of managing a pipeline and following leads
- - Must be accustomed to selling a ‘service’ as opposed to product
- - Flare for Business Development
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE:
- - Above market Base + Super + Commissions + 15k Car Allowance + 7.5K Annual KPI bonus
- - Constant back office support and business development support
- - Work for a market leader
- - Excellent visibility of progression to State/National Sales Manager
Please send your resume to Joe Grindle at email@example.com or apply through the link provided. If you are shortlisted for the role you will be contacted within 48 hours.