Our client has a strong presence in the Australian flooring market with several years experience. Specialising in boutique engineered timber flooring products and services, they are a well respected and highly reputable supply anjd install company, who are currently expanding their presence across Australia. Working from their Sydney inner-city office, the main focus of this position is to drive sales, and to manage and grow existing and prospective A&D clients forcommercial and multi-residential projects
Backed by a strong and experienced team and working closely with the National Sales Manager, you will be accountable for tendering, sourcing and creating new business opportunities business with high end builders & architects across the state. Key to this role is enthusiasm, initiative and above all else - sales ability. Essentially your mandate is to maximise the market share and grow the annual revenue base. Please note this is a field based position.
- Secure an existing pipeline of work
- To formulate and execute sales actions plans to stimulate interest in, increase knowledge of, build preference for, and generate demand
- To build and strengthen relationships with existing specifying contacts to establish confidence and secure future specifications
- To identify specifying organisations and build and maintain value adding relationships
- To ensure opportunities are identified, prioritised, tracked through to closure and win/loss reviews are conducted to measure success, identify learning's and capture market intelligence (competitor activity, trends, etc.)
- To manage input to the Customer Relationship and project tracking systems ensuring that information and data is up-to-date and relevant.
- To monitor measure and review field activities and outcomes to ensure plans are delivered as planned; and to recommend any corrective action as required.
- Identify new opportunities within the A&D market, whilst leveraging existing relationships
- Technical product support along with product presentations will be an ongoing part of this role
- An external sales background in the interior building products industry (2-5 years)
- A background in architectural specifications as well as following through to getting the order
- A network of existing architects and designers
- A polished presenter - articulate and well presented
- Someone capable of seeing a project through from start to end
- Although not a prerequisite, applicants that have some an interior product such as timber flooring, bathrooms, lighting, tiles or carpets would be welcomed
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include:
- $65-70k Base (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Performance related bonus, typically $20-40k p/a
- Tools of trade including a mobile phone, laptop and fully maintained company vehicle
- Access to both formal and informal training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT or send your resume direct to Tom Jeffery - Tom.Jeffery@denovo.com.au