Work within the Brisbane studio of a national award-winning architecture and interior design practice. Projects include education, residential, community and mixed-use. This is a highly regarded and well-known Architecture firm and is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a small team of talented Architects.
A 6-month fixed term position is available (to start ASAP) for a Revit proficient Architectural Draftsperson or experienced Graduate Architect. Responsibilities will include the production of design development and town planning documentation for education projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advance Diploma of Building Design (Architectural) or equivalent
- 3 plus years post grad experience
- High proficiency using Revit
- Available at short notice
- Willingness to take a 6-month fixed term role
Please use the link provided to apply for this position alternatively contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.