An established architecture practice with studio’s in Melbourne and Brisbane employing Architects, Landscape Architects and Interior Designers. This firm works on projects nationally within the institutional and justice sectors predominately. Projects vary in size from small to mid-scale through to large scale high profile.
A permanent position is available for an Architectural Draftsperson within the firm's Melbourne office. This role suits an Draftsperson with strong technical and detailing skills and a positive attitude towards contributing in a team environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Diploma of Building Design (Architectural) or equivalent
- 5 plus years’ experience; ideally within Australia
- High level of Revit proficiency
- Strong knowledge of construction and technical detailing
- Previous experience working on large -scale projects within the justice, health, institutional or related sector
- Join a fantastic design firm that promotes collaboration and work life balance
- Project variety in regard to size and type; high profile projects
- Work alongside a team of talented and passionate design professionals