A global Architecture firm boasting a slew of awards and considered leaders in their areas of specialty. The Melbourne studio employs in excess of 100 architecture, interior design and urban design professionals working across commercial, retail, hospitality, mixed-use and multi residential project sectors.
A permanent position is available for an Architectural Draftsperson to join the team of talented architectural professions working on high profile and exciting projects.
This position suits a mid-level Architectural Draftsperson with the following skills & experience:
- 5 years’ experience plus as an Architectural Draftsperson
- Experience working on large-scale projects within the commercial, retail, hospitality, mixed-use or residential sectors
- High proficiency using Revit / BIM
- Ability to produce tender and construction documentation
- Work for a globally recognised and award-winning architecture firm
- Large-scale, complex and high-profile projects
- Highly advanced BIM / Revit based practice employing BIM Managers and BIM Project Managers
- Melbourne CBD based office