- Permanent position
- Growing practice; winning lots of new exciting work
- Institutional, public and justice projects
National Architecture firm with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. The Melbourne studio is established and growing due to winning several exciting projects. Project sectors include education, justice and public. The company culture has been described as supportive and inclusive and the firm has a great reputation within the industry.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Architectural Draftsperson / Documenter. Responsibilities will include the production of working drawings, tender documentation and construction documentation for large-scale and complex projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a Senior Architectural Draftsperson working on local projects
- High level of Revit proficiency
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of construction
To apply for this position please use the link provided or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.