Join a well-established Architecture firm with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and abroad. The Melbourne studio employs a tight knit team of 15 staff and works across several project sectors including education, commercial, hospitality and interiors.
A permanent position is available for a talented design led Architect to contribute to the front end of projects (feasibility studies, concept design and design development). This role suits an Architect (or experienced Graduate Architect) who works well in a collaborative environment and can bring their design flair to the table.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master of Architecture degree
- Min 5 years local experience
- Demonstrated experience in a design role (authorship of projects)
- Experience working on education, commercial and / or hospitality projects will be highly regarded
- This is a rare opportunity to take on a design led role
- Project variety
- Great culture and close-knit team environment
To apply for this opportunity please use the link below or contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.