My client are experts in building design, delivery and optimization of warehouses across a range of industries Australia wide. They provide a comprehensive service to their clients including the design of basic warehouses through to highly complex automated industrial facilities.
A contract position is currently available for an Architect or experienced Graduate Architect working approximately 3 days per week. There is potential for this role to convert to a permanent full time position.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have the following experience, qualifications and skills.
- Specific experience designing Industrial / Warehouse developments
- Ability to perform an all-round role including design, town planning approval, documentation, consultant coordination and client liaison
- AutoCAD proficiency essential
- Knowledge of Revit will be highly regarded
- Opportunity to work alongside experts in the engineering / automation field
- Join an industry leader within the industrial / warehouse sector (strong pipeline of work throughout Australia)
- Richmond based offices