Architect/DesignerWork with many renowned global & national retailers, as well as bespoke one-off projects. Current emphasis is on Food Retail for established brands, and other new concepts.
The Architect/Designer will report to and collaborate with the Design Director & Design Manager, and will be responsible for:
*Brand Coordinator, controlling design aesthetics and working collaboratively with our broad & enthusiastic team.
*Concept design development of retail & hospitality interiors / mood boards
*Documentation of retail & hospitality interiors
*Gatekeeper of brand and dealing with Client side team
*Leading a small (up to x 2) documentation team
The role is full time, incredibly varied, and will ideally suit an individual that:
* Enjoys working on both concept and documentation work
* Ability to interact, engage and build strong relationships with clients
*Will be responsible for delivery of projects from conception to completion
* Will assist /co-ordinate team members
* Keen to take next step, get involved
* Is a great team player
Skills & Experience
* Relevant previous design experience with hospitality projects (3 years minimum)
* Experience designing Drive-Throughs is a plus!
* Experienced with Revit & Adobe Suite
* Good understanding of BCA / DDA statutory compliances
* Strong initiative, communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational skills and design sensibilities & attention to detail
* A Bachelor Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Industrial Design or an equivalent qualification is desirable.
Benefits & Perks
* This is an amazing opportunity to build your career within an established studio.
* Excellent project visibility for 2021 and beyond
* Quick pace & energetic studio.
* Ability to upskill and grow within business at a fast pace if so desired.
* Use sister company fitout expertise to grow one’s own technical base.
* Salary negotiable depending on experience.