- Work on 2 health projects currently at masterplan stage
- Work alongside one of the firm’s Directors
- 6 month fixed-term position; start ASAP
- Highly regarded Tier 1 Architecture Practice
- Melbourne CBD based office
6 month fixed-term contract to work closely with one of the practice’s Directors on 2 masterplans.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registered Architect or experienced Graduate of Architecture (4 years plus post grad)
- Ability to take direction and run with it
- Strong documentation skills
- Previous experience working on large scale ($50M plus) projects
- High proficiency using Revit (essential)
- Experience using Rhino highly regarded
Please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Justine Tasker on ph. 0400 949683 or via email@example.com for a confidential discussion.