- Opportunity to work on high profile Institutional, Health and Public projects
- Work closely with the practice’s renowned Directors and Principals
- Top Tier Architecture firm; award winning projects
- Melbourne CBD based office
Several positions are available for talented and experienced Architects within one of Melbourne’s top tier Architecture firms. Positions are available for Project Architects, Architects, experienced Architectural Graduates and Architectural Documenters.
The firm has several high-profile projects that are moving in DD stage. These include a $500M Institutional Development, a $200M University refit, a $400M Hospital and a $200M Public project.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registration preferred. Will also consider an experienced Architecture Graduate (4 years plus post grad exp) or an experienced Architectural Technician
- Experience working on large scale ($50M plus) projects
- Previous experience working on Institutional, Health, Public or related project sectors
- High proficiency using Revit