The role suits an all-round Registered Architect who is confident at all projects stages including liaising with clients and stakeholders, concept design, design development, town planning approval, detail documentation, liaison with consultants and delivery on site.
To be considered for this position you will have the following skills & experience;
- ARBV Registration (essential)
- Experience working on commercial, community and / or sporting facilities
- Solid detail documentation experience
- Proficiency using Revit
- Strong client and stakeholder liaison skills
- Ideally suits an Architect based in Melbourne's SE suburbs