An established architecture practice with studio’s in Melbourne and Brisbane employing Architects, Landscape Architects and Interior Designers. This firm works on projects nationally within the institutional and justice sectors predominately. Projects vary in size from small to mid-scale through to large scale high profile.
A permanent position is available for a Registered Architect within the firm's Melbourne office. This role suits an Architect with strong all-round skills and a positive attitude towards contributing in a team environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registration (highly regarded)
- Master of Architecture degree
- 5 plus years’ experience; ideally within Australia
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team including collaboration with architectural professionals
- High level of Revit proficiency
- Join a fantastic design firm that promotes collaboration and work life balance
- Project variety in regard to size and type; high profile projects
- Work alongside a team of talented and passionate design professionals
To apply for this position please use the link provided. Alternatively contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 0401 164 486 or via email@example.com.