An established architecture practice with studio’s in Melbourne and Brisbane employing Architects, Landscape Architects and Interior Designers. This firm works on projects nationally within the justice and institutional sectors predominately. Projects vary in size from small to mid-scale through to large scale high profile.
A permanent position is available for a Registered Architect within the firm's Melbourne office. This role suits an Architect with strong all-round skills, happy to be client facing and a positive attitude towards contributing in a team environment. Someone who loves the design process and working closely with the Interior Design Team - this is a great opportunity to work on unique, purpose built spaces.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registration (highly regarded)
- Master of Architecture degree
- 5 plus years’ experience; ideally within Australia
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- High level of Revit proficiency
- Detail oriented
- Join a fantastic design firm that promotes collaboration and work life balance
- Project variety in regard to size and type; high profile, unique projects
- Work alongside a team of talented and passionate design professionals
To apply for this position please use the link provided. Alternatively contact Justine Tasker on ph. 0400 949 683 or via firstname.lastname@example.org