Highly regarded Architectural practice working nationally and abroad. Specialists within the Health, Defence and Institutional sectors. Award Winning. Offices throughout Australia and overseas.
Permanent position available for an ARBV Registered Architect or an experienced Graduate Architect. Suits an all-rounder who is experienced working on all project stages in particular masterplanning, design and documentation.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- ARBV Registration (desirable not essential)
- Master of Architecture degree
- 3 to 5 years post grad experience
- Previous experience working on health, institutional and / or defence projects
- Proven experience working on projects from start to construction documentation stages
- Revit proficiency (essential)
- Work within a small team of architectural professionals on high profile and interesting projects
- Growing team therefore career advancement opportunities long-term
- Melbourne CBD based studio