Architect - 2ICCOMPANY
Join a highly regarded and award-winning Architecture firm working across several project sectors including government, institutional, health, public and more. The Melbourne studio employs approximately 70 architectural professionals.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Architect to work under the direction and guidance of a Project Architect. The project is a large-scale high profile Institutional project currently at design development stage. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registration preferred
- Proven experience working on institutional projects (highly desirable) or large-scale complex projects within the health, defence or related sectors.
- Highly proficient using Revit
- Proven experience at all project stages (design, documentation and delivery)
- Exciting high-profile project
- Opportunity to work alongside a talented and experienced Project Architect
- Top Tier Architecture firm; award winning projects
- Melbourne CBD based offices