Located in Melbourne's CBD in new contemporary offices this Architecture and Interior Design practice is highly regarded and achieving ongoing success and growth. They are proud of their culture which is described as open, easy going and fun as well as their established Training & Development, mentoring and rewards programs.
A permanent position is available for a Registered Architect or experienced Graduate Architect with Revit proficiency to work within their education team.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Masters of Architecture degree (ARBV Registration highly regarded)
- Proficiency using Revit
- Experience working on education projects (primary & secondary schools)
- Experience working across all project sectors (design, documentation and delivery)
- Permanent position working alongside a talented team of architectural professionals
- Open, easy going, collaborative work culture
- Training & development, mentoring program, rewards schedule and performance-based bonus'