- Top Tier Architecture firm; award winning projects
- Melbourne CBD based offices
- Complex and interesting projects
Join a highly regarded and award-winning Architecture firm working across several project sectors including hotels, institutional, health, public and more. The Melbourne studio employs approximately 70 architectural professionals.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Architect to design and detail complex facades.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Master of Architecture degree
- ARBV Registration desirable
- Specific experience with facades
- Highly proficient using Revit
- Experience working on large-scale projects within the institutional, health, hospitality, mixed-use or public project sectors.
Please apply by clicking on the link below or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.