This is a top tier Architecture and design firm recognised both locally and abroad for their award-winning architecture. The Melbourne studio employs over 100 architecture professionals and works across a broad range of sectors including public, civic, multi residential, health, commercial and hospitality. The firm promotes a collaborative and inclusive team environment.
A permanent position is available for a mid-level Architect. ARBV Registration is not essential for this role but will be highly regarded. An experienced Graduate Architect will also be considered and supported through the Registration process. This role will provide exposure to all project stages including design, documentation and contract administration.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master of Architecture degree
- ARBV Registration (ideal but not essential)
- Revit proficiency (essential)
- Experience working on large-scale projects
- Desire to work alongside a team of talented and respected Architects
- Work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- The opportunity to work on high profile projects and broaden your project experience into new sectors
- Support through ARBV registration is required
- The unique chance to work alongside talented and highly experienced architectural professionals
To apply for this position please use the link provided. For further information call 03 9908 2082.