- Opportunity to take on a Project Architect role
- High spec and contemporary residential projects
- Involvement from initial concept design through to completion
This Architecture firm employs 7 staff and specialises within the luxury residential sector. This includes single residences as well as multi residential. Due to repeat and new business opportunities the firm is seeking to grow their team.
A permanent position is available for a Registered Architect. Responsibilities will include design, design development, town planning submissions, tender and construction documentation, contract administration and site supervision.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Architectural Registration will be highly regarded
- Proven experience seeing projects through all project stages
- A flair for design (both architectural and interiors)
- Residential project experience
- Proficiency using Revit
Please apply for this position using the link provided. For a confidential discussion please contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9909 2082 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.